CN7x17 KAS S E1/P1
The CN7x17 KAS S E1/P1 offers stunning 4K optical performance, 7x magnification with a 17mm-120mm focal length. Featuring a servo drive unit, it's ideal for shooting scenarios where mobility is key.
- 4K optical performance thanks to Canon lens technology; designed for Super35mm cameras
- Servo drive unit enables broadcast or hand-held production
- A single lens for most shooting situations: highly versatile 17mm-120mm focal length
- Rugged build quality for assured performance in all environments; weatherproof and shockproof
- Designed with users in mind for a familiar and intuitive experience
- Compatible with accessories typically used in broadcast and movie environments
- EF- and PL- mounts available for maximum camera compatibility
- Extensive lens communication options (12-pin, EF, Cooke /i) support a range of production styles
Разгледайте по-подробно Canon CN7x17 KAS S E1/P1
High performance, highly versatile
Using our rich heritage of optical expertise, Canon has created a lens offering outstanding quality -from image centre to image edge. The CN7x17 KAS S E1/P1 supports 4K resolution and incorporates an 11-blade diaphragm to deliver softer, more attractive out of focus areas.
Thanks to an impressive 7x zoom, with focal length spanning 17mm to 120 mm, and maximum T-number of T2.95, the CN7x17 KAS S E1/P1 may be the only lens you need. A 3-group inner focus system developed for Canon lenses reduces focus breathing to an absolute minimum.
It is both weatherproof and shockproof - durable enough for every shooting environment.
Designed for broadcast shooting styles
The CN7x17 KAS S E1/P1 employs a servo drive unit, enabling use in broadcast-style shooting environments where cine lenses are impractical. Compact and lightweight, it offers comfortable on-the-shoulder shooting with the familiar feel of a typical TV zoom lens. Focus ring rotation is 180°, balancing the accuracy required for 4K imaging with the speed needed for broadcast use. High resolution encoders mean that actions are precisely repeatable, whilst fast start-up and high-speed operation ensure you never miss a moment.
For tripod-based set-ups, existing Canon demand units can be used to control zoom, focus and iris. Virtual studio use is also supported thanks to a sophisticated 16-bit encoder output.
Perfect movie shoots
This lens is also ideal for movie shooting. With the drive unit removed, it can be operated like a traditional cine lens. Industry-standard accessories such as follow focus units are easily attached - 0.8 and 0.5 pitch gears are incorporated into the focus ring. Re-installation of the drive unit is simple. No adjustment of gear positions is required, enabling a fluid, versatile shooting style previously unavailable with large sensor cameras.
All Cinema EOS lenses are colour-matched, ensuring easy
Canon Professional Network
Вдъхновение, обучение, продуктова информация и актуални новини за професионалните фотографи и видео-фотографи, снимащи с оборудване на Canon, а също така и за напреднали ентусиасти по целия свят.