Océ ColorWave 700
An all-rounder colour printer, the Océ ColorWave 700 is designed for wider graphic arts applications and offers high quality, instant dry and waterproof prints on uncoated, thick and custom media.
- Instant-dry and water-resistant prints on uncoated media at speeds of 225 A1/h in black & white and 212 A1/h in colour with virtually no dust or ozone emission; plus integrated output options
- 4 to 6 rolls with width up to 1067mm (42")
- Enhanced custom media capabilities that support media thickness up to 0.8 mm
- Swift running at peak hours with the help of Intel® Core™ i5 processor, dual hard drive and 8GB RAM; ideal for production environments and offering savings on energy bills with ENERGY STAR® qualification
- Fast processing and great predictability in end-to-end PDF workflows with Adobe® PDF Print Engine 3 (APPE3)
- Enhanced security features with Windows® 8 embedded controller, secure cloud connectivity, on-board user authentication feature and optional removable hard disk
- Optimal up-time and quality thanks to automatic nozzle failure correction on the fly
- New media path design that operates without touching printed area
- Great results in scanning highlighted areas and mixed originals with optional built-in colour scanner
- 10.6 inch touch screen with tablet like gestures; accessible through mobile and cloud connected devices
Разгледайте по-подробно Océ ColorWave 700
All-rounder colour printer for professionals
Designed for wider graphic arts applications, the Océ ColorWave 700 puts innovation at the heart of your business. It caters for a wide variety of businesses including reprographics, sign and display print providers, and in-house printing applications in industries such as retail, hospitality, POS, education and government. The ENERGY STAR® qualified printer supports custom roll-based media up to 0.8 mm thick by using Océ MediaSense technology. The print capabilities include, but are not limited to a CAD drawing on 80gsm plain paper, a Tyvek banner, a poster on 200gsm matte paper, a self-adhesive film for decorative uses, a canvas media and a blue-back. Up to six different rolls of media can be loaded at one time, making the printer capable of handling many different jobs without having to change rolls in-between. This versatility and high capacity allows businesses to be creative and expand to new profitable areas.
The Next generation of CrystalPoint Technology
The next generation of CrystalPoint technology comes with a new media path design in order to support you with higher print quality.
Ideal for Multi-user Environments
Don't compromise on speed and quality, even at peak hours. The Océ ColorWave 700 comes with Intel® Core™ i5 processor, dual hard drive and 8GB RAM. With the Adobe® PDF Print Engine 3 (APPE3) you will get accurate previews and fast processing speed with end-to-end PDF workflows.
Reducing the need for servicing
Océ PAINT technology repairs nozzle failures automatically, even on the fly. You will get extended imaging device lifetime and fewer requirements for daily maintenance.
Intuitive touch screen and easy accessibility
Enjoy great usability thanks to an intuitive touch screen with tablet-like gestures. Using the Océ ClearConnect touch screen, you can easily preview, print, retrieve, create sets, zoom-in, zoom
Спецификации на продукта
Научете повече за Océ ColorWave 700, неговите функции и какво може да прави.
Изображенията на продуктите са само за илюстрация. Някои функции се предлагат като опция. За подробности моля, вижте спецификациите на продуктите или се свържете с представител на Canon.
- Océ ColorWave 700