Océ PlotWave 360 Спецификации

TECHNOLOGY

Product description

Black & white all-in-one wide format print/copy/scan system with color scanner

Imaging technology

Electrophotography (LED), organic photoconductor (OPC), clean closed toner system, Océ Radiant Fusing technology

Toner/ Ink type

Océ black toner: 0.4 kg per bottle

Print speed

Black & white: 360 A1 size/hr, 186 A0 size/hr

Print resolution

600 x 1200 dpi

GENERAL

Configuration

Printer or multifunctional 1 or 2 rolls

Size main engine (WxDxH)

1527 x 800 x 1495 mm (including top delivery tray)

Weight main engine

180 kg

Certifications

EPA, ENERGY STAR®, FEMP, TüV GS, CETECOM, CE, UL, cUL, CB, FCC Class A, RoHS

MEDIA HANDLING

Paper rolls

1 or 2 rolls

Maximum paper capacity

400 m, 200 m per roll

Paper weight

60 - 110 g/m2

Roll width

297 - 914 mm

Output delivery

Integrated top delivery tray

Media type

Paper: Plain paper, Transparencies, Recycled paper, Colored paper. Film: Polyester, Antistatic, Contrast

USER INTERFACE

Description

Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user interface

Size (WxDxH)

300 x 220 x 40 mm. Touch screen: 10.4"

Resolution

800 x 600 pixels

Number of colors

16.2 Million

Technology

Projective capacitive touch

Operation

3 hard buttons: [Wake-up], [Stop, interupt, abort], [Home]. Multi-touch functions: pinch, swipe, flick, zoom, pan

Features

View optimization: Tilt (-4 to +45 degrees) and turn (-45 to +180 degrees). Status light (red, orange, green). USB interface with indication light

CONTROLLER

Description

High performance Océ PowerM T10 controller with Windows® 7 Embedded, 32 bits

Processor

Intel® Celeron® Processor G540 (2M Cache, 2.50 GHz)

Memory

4 GB DDR3

Video

Intel® HD Graphics, 1GHz

Hard disk

500 GB, 7200rpm

Interface

Ethernet 100 Mbits/s, 1 Gbit/s
TCP/IP: DHCP,IPv4, IPv6, https
Discovery: APIPA, WSD

Page description language

TIFF, JPEG, HPGL, HPGL2, DWF, C4, Calcomp 906/907/951, CALS, NIRS, NIFF, PS/PDF (optional)

Security

E-shredding, IPSec, HTTPS, extended security protection for administrator, audit logging. User authentication on local UI for FTP, SMB and WebDav. Configure HTTPS Certificates.

Options

Océ Postscript® 3 driver

Cloud

Unlimited user authentication on cloud via WebDAV or a third party provider such as Microsoft SharePoint®, Dropbox®, Box.com, box.net, Google Drive™, Microsoft SkyDrive®, Amazon®, Cloud Safe®, My Disk®

SCANNER

Description

Contact Image Sensor (CIS) with Océ Color Image Logic technology

Scan resolution

600 x 600 dpi

Scan speed

Copying: 9.7 m/min. Black & white scanning: 14.6 m/min. Color scanning: 4.8 m/min

Scan format

TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, CALS, multi-page PDF, multi-page PDF/A and multi-page TIFF

Scan destination

Local USB flash drive, FTP, SMB, Cloud, Controller, mobile device via Océ Mobile WebTools

Original width

208 - 914 mm

Original length

208 mm - 16 m

Original thickness

Maximum 0.8 mm (non-rigid documents)

Zoom

Scale to standard format. Custom: 10 - 1000 %

Preset modes

Lines & text, Lines & text draft, Folded lines & text, Photo, Coloured, Dark original, Blueprint, Colour High light

Size scanner (WxDxH)

1097 x 308 x 140 mm

Weight scanner

24,5 kg

ENVIRONMENTAL

Sound power level

Standby mode: maximum 26 dB. Print mode: maximum 52 dB

Ozone concentration

0.001 mg/m3

Power requirements

100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz

Power consumption

Sleep < 2W; Ready: 37 kW; Active: 1.4 kW

Recyclability hardware

Made of steel or highly recyclable plastics: up to 95% of the engine can either be upcycled or recycled. Remaining 5% are non toxic waste

Recyclability toner container

Bottles made of highly recyclable HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)

WORKFLOW

Description

Concurrent print, copy and scan of single documents or sets

Printer drivers

Océ Wide format Printer Driver 2.0 for Microsoft Windows, Océ Postscript 3 driver for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS

Job submission

USB flash drive, Océ Mobile WebTools for iOS, Android, Symbian and BlackBerry®, Océ Publisher Mobile for iOS, Océ Publisher Express for web, Océ Publisher Select for Microsoft Windows

Job management

Personalized Smart Inbox with history, Manage queue, Océ Express WebTools, Secure controller access, remote shutdown and restart

Accounting

Océ Account Centre (Optional)

OPTIONS

Hardware

Océ Scanner Express II, Additional roll unit, Front original tray, Océ 2400 fanfold, Océ 4311 fullfold, Océ delivery tray

Software

Océ View Station, Océ Client Tools